Schedule Online Now with one of our Stylists
“Always up-to-date, always stylish, professional, kicky and/or sexy, depending on the look they want to assert, Curly Hair clients turn heads and create double-takes everywhere they go.”
From the start of the new millennium to 2006 Kim trained at Gene Juarez Salon specializing in hair design (cutting). After six years of design she was well-primed for new challenges and made the move to Salon Seven in Bellevue where she received colorist training. Although Kim enjoyed working at Salon Seven from 2006 to 2008 it wasn’t long before she discovered that she was missing the non-stop pleasures of living in Seattle even more.
In 2008 Kim segued to owner/operator at Salon Divine where she specialized as a designer/colorist. She enjoyed being an integral part of the Wedgwood community and fondly remembers growing Salon Divine with her colleagues.
In 2012 Kim became an independent stylist. Founding Curly Hair Seattle has given her the latitude to become the daring designer she has always wanted to be. At Curly Hair Seattle, Kim is free to explore her own style and designs.
Dedicated to constant education because techniques and hair styles change direction as swiftly as kites in a tempest, Kim helps her clients find the perfect styles for their unique face shapes, personalities and lifestyles.
“Join the party! Whether you’re curly by nature or by nurture, we would love to welcome you to our fun family! Stop by for a tour and a fond welcome. We look forward to seeing you.”
Claudia – 206-930-5981
• Specializing in finding the perfect cut and color for individual client’s needs
• DevaCurl Training, Curly Hair Techniques
• Balayage and Hombre Training, Siggers Hairdressers, Atlanta, GA
• Annual Attendee: American Board of Certified Haircolorists Summit, Los Angeles, CA
Diane – 425-293-9863
Toni – 206-940-4814
Vanessa – 206-459-6658
• Customized precision haircut and color
• Specialized dry cut techniques to fit the perfect look and extend the time between haircuts
• Blonde hair expertise, your color will never look flat or artificial. Blond that looks “natural”
• Mastery of Asian hair styles, able to create a beautiful soft look for you